Do I have Diabetes please let me know

Patient: Hi! for a year now ive been having blurry vision, headaches and at times i feel fatigued. its weird to cause when i have a headache i feel so hungry and once i eat it goes away. i currently dont have health insurance but a year ago when i did my doctor told me i have low blood sugar

Symptoms: Headaches, fatigued, blurry vision, hunger

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.Low blood sugar is not a symptom of diabetes. However, if that i s excessively low and has been found many times then you would require workup for evaluation for Insulinoma and other causes of recurrent hypoglycemia.Your other symptoms can result from anxiety. However to state that we should first of all rule out the following:1. Anemia2. Calcium and Vitamin D deficiency.3. Depression4. Fibromyalgia.I would advise you to get following tests done:1. Fasting Blood Sugar2. Thyroid Profile3. Hemogram4. Serum Calcium and Vitamin D levels.If any issues are found in your reports you would be treated accordingly. Otherwise, your Doctor will treat you with SSRI’s like Fluoxetine, Escitalopram.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy.