Do i have diabetes? to many calories?

Patient

Q: Hello i am 20 years old diabetes runs in my family most of those who have diabetes in my family are obese/ overweight and do not exercise now me on the other hand I am a weight lifter i workout 5 days a week lifting weight for about 1 hour you see i want to gain weight the 3 meals i eat a day where not doing the trick so i decided to make oatmeal shakes : 1 cup of oatmeal 2 cups of whole milk 2 scoops of peanut butter morning and before going to sleep now i have another gym partner so i workout harder and more intense i been getting tired after working out and wanting to go to sleep my vision is fine general but i have notice that a few days ago i was seeing blurry now i am fine i have always peed a lot like 3 times in 2 to 3 hours depending on how much water i drink i checked my blood sugar while fasting like 6 months ago perfect cholesterol perfect so i just want to know if my intake of hat oatmeal bad or good am i hurting myself?

i am 5'9" 158 pounds i am trying to get to 170 pounds i am not fat body fat 12 percent

Symptoms:  tired after working out and wanting to go to sleep my vision is fine general but i have notice that a few days ago i was seeing blurry now i am fine i have always peed a lot like 3 times in 2 to 3 hours
Doctor