Do i have endomertriosis

Q: Ive always had extremely painful periods, like to the extent of almost fainting from the pain, now i am not underweight i do have periods but i bleed for sometimes 2-3 weeks at a time sometimes really heavy, its either a constant pain or sometimes i feel i cant stand.
I was origonally going to go to the doctor about the fact that i bleed from my anus like quite a lot and there would be blood in my stool and its only got worse.
I also get debilitating migraines. I was initially going to go to the doctors about the bleeding from my anus and in stool but my mum thinks i have endometriosis and when i looked it up and read the symptoms it looked like everything started to add up, do you think there is a chance i might have it?

Symptoms:  Heavy painful periods
anal bleeding blood in stool
back pain
longer periods than usual
very painful stomach cramps