Do i have endometriosis, something else, or is it normal for a teenage girl to go through this???

Patient

Q: Do I have endometriosis? Ok, so basically, I think I may have endometriosis, and I don't want to go to the doctors just in case I'm worrying about nothing and just in case a lot of other teenage girls go through the same thing. Ok, so basically, I started my periods a while ago, and had around 4-5 normal ones, every month. It wasn't irregular or anything. But I had very very heavy bleeding, so heavy that some days I needed to change my pad every hour or so. And if I didn't, it would soak through my clothes. Then my periods stopped suddenly, for no reason I can think of. They have been missing for around 7 months straight now, but I have brown vaginal discharge every month, or two months, it usually lasts around two weeks and then goes. I have also noticed red streaks in my stools, I'm not sure if this is just red food that I have eaten, like tomato, or something, or if it's blood. It's a bright red colour. I don't know if I have endometriosis or if I have something else, or if it might just be a normal thing that happens to some teenage girls. Could you also please tell me if you think that it's endometriosis or could you tell me what else you think it could be instead of just telling me to go to the doctors, if possible. Thanks.

Symptoms:  Red streaks in stool, Brown vaginal discharge every 1-2 months, missing periods, heavy periods before they stopped.
Doctor