Do I have have to worry about having an STD?

Patient

Q: I keep having to urinate in very little amounts ever since i masturbated a few hours ago without finishing. I stung a little bit when I urinated as well and It seemed like I had a sperm like release after I urinated the first few times. About a week ago I had protected oral sex (I wore a condom) with someone who I met at a party could they be related? A lot of websites like MedHelp say that I couldn't have gotten any STD from that experience because the risk is 0%. I just want to make sure for peace of mind. Thanks

Symptoms:  urination in small amounts, Stings when I urinate a little bit, anxiety, clear sperm like odorless fluid at the end my my stream after the first few times I went to the bathroom
Doctor