Do I have herpes

Patient

Q: Hi there.

I have been in a relationship for 4 years. For 2 years we have been having penetrative sex.

I was a total virgin before I met him. We had unprotected sex on friday. During he weekend I had a bubble bath and I though I got a yeast infection. So on Monday night I used an old tube of medaspor. On Tuesday there was a great burning. By Thursday morning I had a milky discharge and the opening to my vagina looked red and bruised. I made an emergency appointment with a gyne. By the time I got there the bruises were ulcers. He did a test said it looked like herpes and that he was sending a sample to be tested. He only gave me Betadine douche cause it was very red inside.

It's been 3 days of use and the redness is gone but there are more ulcers.

I spoke to my partner. He swears he's been faithful since we met. And that after Friday he noticed chaffing on the tip of his penis and it burnt when he peed but it's healed.

Where could I have gotten herpes? We always have unprotected oral sex. And he cums in my mouth alot...even on friday...why did I not get mouth herpes?

Do u think it is herpes and how can I treat it

Symptoms:  Genital ulcer and vagina discharge
Doctor