Do I have IBS? I poop once every 3 to five

Patient

Q: Do I have IBS?
I poop once every 3 to five days and I'm bloated everyday. I'm 5"1 and 106 pounds. I'm small in size but my stomach looks like I'm pregnate. I'm small in the morning then I have a small cup of water and my stomach bloated twice as big and the bloating never goes away until the next day. It just get bigger and bigger the more I drink and eat. 18 female

Doctor

Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com

Yes, you do have symptoms of IBS, and you need to avoid food items like dairy products, broccoli, cabbage, chocolate, peanuts, e.t.c

You can take simethicone for relief. Also, take small frequent meals.

Hope this was helpful,