Do I have IBS? I poop once every 3 to five

Patient : Do I have IBS? I poop once every 3 to five days and I'm bloated everyday. I'm 5"1 and 106 pounds. I'm small in size but my stomach looks like I'm pregnate. I'm small in the morning then I have a small cup of water and my stomach bloated twice as big and the bloating never goes away until the next day. It just get bigger and bigger the more I drink and eat. 18 female
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. Yes, you do have symptoms of IBS, an d you need to avoid food items like dairy products, broccoli, cabbage, chocolate, peanuts, e.t.c You can take simethicone for relief. Also, take small frequent meals. Hope this was helpful, Regards