Do I have implantation bleeding?

Patient

Q: 6 days ago I had sex, and then I experienced bleeding like my period 2 days ago, but it is 3 days earlier than expected and lighter than a normal period. The blood is bright red with clots but just less than a usual period. I think I have implantation bleeding but I'm not sure, is there any way I can know without a pregnancy test?

Symptoms:  Stomach cramps
Doctor

The bleeding that you had is more likely to be your periods as implantation bleeding begins after 7 days of the sexual act and it lasts for 1 to 2 hours and rarely beyond a day, not associated with clots.
Hence, there is nothing to worry about the chances of pregnancy.
Hope this helped