Do I have implantation bleeding?

Patient : 6 days ago I had sex, and then I experienced bleeding like my period 2 days ago, but it is 3 days earlier than expected and lighter than a normal period. The blood is bright red with clots but just less than a usual period. I think I have implantation bleeding but I'm not sure, is there any way I can know without a pregnancy test?
Symptoms:  Stomach cramps
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. The bleeding that you had is more likely to be your periods as implantation bleeding beg ins after 7 days of the sexual act and it lasts for 1 to 2 hours and rarely beyond a day, not associated with clots. Hence, there is nothing to worry about the chances of pregnancy. Hope this helped Regards