Do I have kidney Stone?

Patient

Q: I had severe stomach ache yesterday morning after doing gym workout and drinking. With family Doctor's consultation, I went for USG (Ultra Sono Graphy). Below is the report conclusion(not sure about question mark in below line):
"Tiny 3mm hyperechoic focus at lower pole of kidney - ? sinus fat/calculus."
Does this means I have renal stone? Please suggest. I'm worried!
(The Radiologist says that its very very small thing, so not to worry or to consult any Doctor. She advised me to take Cystone tablets for 30 days and drink lots of water.)

Symptoms:  Got pain once only! No problem after that time.
Doctor