Do I have knock knees and what procedure can help

Q: Do I have knock knee and how severe is it? I have a lot of lower back pain and I feel it is setting my entire body off center. It does not go away with weight change. I had dropped to 110lbs and it was still very very prevalent. I'm only 5'0 - 5'1 and I think I'm getting shorter cause my legs are bending more and more over time. I can not bring my feet together without my knees slamming into each other. My feet and ankles also seem kind of bent weird to compensate for the gravity? I'm not sure. Here is a photo of my legs.

Symptoms:  Leg pain, hip pain, back pain, knee pain, ankle pain, feet pain