Do I have laryngitis or chest congestion?

Patient

Q: I am having trouble talking over the last 3 days. I has the flu earlier this week, but all the symptoms went a away. I do have a post nasal drip. It feels like I have either Laryngitis or chest congestion. When I cough its a dry cough and I can breath clear through my nose and chest. But my voice is is muffled and raspy. Do I have laryngitis?

Symptoms:  Current symptoms: Muffle Voice, Raspy Voice, Post Nasal Drip, dry cough, Green and Yellow Mucus. Earlier this week I was diagnosed with the flu, but my fever and flu like symptoms went away 3 days ago.
Doctor