Do I have mild depression/anxiety or whats wrong with me?

Patient

Q: Sense the age of 9 I always had to deal with my parents fighting and taking the fighting to the extreme, Plus I had to recently stop my dad and mom from committing suicide, one alcohol related and another depression related. I don't know if that has anything to do with but this is my story:
I am currently working being a drywall installer (a family business) and I cannot quit because if I did it would make the family business fail. (it's pretty much impossible to find a worker to do drywall) I hate every bit of it and if I know im working that day or in a couple days time im not myself. I currently had all my friends dis-own me (being drug related and just the fact that they moved on) so I have no social life. My family has a past of pretty much every problem (depression, diabetes, heart trouble, anxiety, arthritis, you name it. Literally everything). Now I find when I'm working if the boss so much as says boo to me (he being a family member so im not scared of him) I will start to water up and ready to cry at that point. Yes I hate it that much. Before all this a few months ago I was able to drink alcohol the same as a any person but lately I find im really looking forward to the weekend so I can drink. But now I can have a few drinks to get me "buzzed" and I will be the happiest person in the world. Happier than I even been sober but as soon as I get past drunk I become that depressed person that don't care for anyone and I get the "cry jags" I just want to know if its normal or if I have a touch of depression or what. I know I don't have full on depression as I'm never fully sad or not caring about anything. But do you think if I keep living the way I am will I fall into depression?

Symptoms:  Drinking, not caring, loss of Appetite, Anger, much more.
Doctor