Do I have oral herpes?? Ok so here is the situation

Patient

Q: Do I have oral herpes??
Ok so here is the situation. I had performed oral sex on another male for the first time. He said he was std negtive but who knows. 4 days after I did this I obtained a white pimple like thing in back of throat. On the 5th day it started to make my throat irritated and hurt. It wasn't enough to really stop me from swallowing however it was annoying to do so at times. Then i started using some saline solution I made at home and the pain went away. The thing in my throat got smaller but it is still there. Now here's the problem.
I have kissed my girlfriend from the day of possible exposure. Just lips no tounge no saliva for fear of the guy not telling the truth. At day 8 my gf started not feeling well, at day 9 worst and at day 10 extreme flu like symptoms occurred. She had fever very bad sore throat, swollen lymph glands. So swollen she couldn't speak. At day 10 I took her to the doctor. The doctor said she had a white patch in back of throat and said it was strep throat. He prescribed her 5 days worth of amoxicillin 2 pills a day 10 pills total. She was also alternating between tylonal and ibuprofen. 2 days and she wasn't better. The 3rd day she said she was 80 percent better and felt amazing compared to how she was. 4th day same. 5th day same. It is now day 16 from possible exposure, and say 6 of her regimen perceived by the doctor. I still have the dot in my mouth but no pain and not trouble swallowing or anything like that. No blisters on lips or anything like that at this point. My gifriend at this point however says she feels a tickle In her throat still that it's still there, but it doesn't hurt really. Just a little irritating to her. She stil has a little fever all day, and just feels drained. She does not have blisters on her lips at this point either. Based on this description Did I give her and STD/STI?? Please help

Doctor