Do I have some sort of hormonal imbalance causing excessive hair growth?

Q: I am 16, male. I have a problem with what I would call abnormal body hair growth. I know humans are covered in hair, but it's usually blonde and very thin, so it can't be seen(basically non-existent). I have thin hairs covering my whole body which are dark and more noticeable than normal people. They are on my whole arms, back, chest, face, etc. It is really bothersome and, though it may sound stupid, it affects my self-esteem. I'm afraid the hair will get even thicker as I get older. I heard this is because of testosterone, a lot of people say it's okay because I'm male, but I don't think this is normal. My skin is also quite bad, very prone to acne(even around the body). I think they might be linked, because I've seen other people with the same problem who also have bad skin. I think I may have some hormonal imbalance. Is there any way to fix these that doesn't include waxing, shaving, etc?