Do I have std? Please help! Pictures included!

Q: Do I have std? I have bumps on my vagina for a year or probably more than that. I know that people who have std tends to fall sick, but I barely fall sick. I almost had intercourse with 2 strangers, they had their penis touching my vagina but it wasn't inserted inside. I had heavy petting where guys lick my vagina and finger me. The bumps only itch at times, like mosquito bite kind of itch whereby you scratch it and it will stop the itch. It doesn't hurt, nor is it filled with pus.

Symptoms:  Bumps that kind of looks like razor burn or ingrown hair. It's been there for a year or probably more than that.