Do I have stomach bleeding due to over taking medication?

Patient

Q: For about a week or two now I have noticed I've been really tired, weak, irritable, and breathe is hard. Awhile back like three or two weeks ago I took to many 262mg stomach reliefs. Do you think I could have internal bleeding that's why I'm low on iron? Should I see a doctor when I can or ASAP.?

Symptoms:  Stomach pains, Tired, weak, irritable, breathing is hard, and hard to do normal activitys.
Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. The symptoms you have described does not appear to indicate that you are having an internal bleed because you have not mentioned that you noticed any blood in your stool, dark tar coloured stool, or vomiting blood. However, you do seem to be in in acute distress due to your difficulty breathing. It is important that you seek medical attention immediately to be examined and have test performed to determine the cause of your symptoms. Please seek medical attention immediately.

Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com