DO I HAVE STREP? URGENT!

Patient

Q: How do I know if I have strep? My friend just called me to let me know she has strep, and I'm paranoid that I'll get it too. We were just hanging out yesterday and the day before, the only contact we had was she touched my cell phone and then I did. I may have hugged her but I don't remember. I simply cannot get sick now, I'm in a show that opens in nine days. As of now, my throat looks and feels completely normal but I know strep takes a little while to show signs. I haven't had strep in five years.
Thanks, Suzanne

Symptoms:  I don't have any symptoms except for one small white patch on my right tonsil that showed up yesterday but is almost gone.
Doctor