Do I have the cold, flu or something else?

Patient

Q: Hi, 9 days ago I developed a sore throat and a dry cough that lasted for 3 days. On the 2nd day, the left side of my rib cage 2 inches below my armpit a piercing pain occurred while I was sitting that lasted for 40 minutes (on a scale of 1-10 it was a 9). I felt this pain before in the exact same spot about a year ago. Currently that pain is still there but on the pain scale it is a 2 instead of a 9. Two days ago I developed a sudden fever that only lasted for 2-3 hours, very dehydrated, no coughing or sneezing, no abdominal pain, no diarrhea, I cannot take deep breathes without my chest hurting and I can't walk without getting very dizzy. I have no appetite and when I do try to eat I feel nauseous and I can feel myself about to throw up. When I was healthy I had a great appetite and would eat a meal every 3-4 hours. I take medication for heart burn but for the past 2 days the pain in my chest isn't getting better. Nothing has changed for the past few weeks (i.e. stress level, change of diet) and this is the third time i've been sick in less than 3 months. Could this just be the cold or flu?

Symptoms:  Headache, fatigue, sensitive to sound, loss of appetite, nauseous, muscle soreness, shallow breaths, dizzy, chest pains
Doctor