Do I have the Flu, or some other more serious condition?

Q: Yesterday I started to get a very strong pain in the back of my neck. I was also feeling bloated as though food was not being digested and I had a feeling of pressure below and behind my sternum. This continued through the night where I could not lie prone due to acid reflux. Subsequently, I vomited and appeared to empty my stomach contents. My bowel movements have been loose, although not as bad as diarreah and my stomach still feels somewhat sore.(From the vomit reflex?)
Through the day today I have been drinking water, taking Tyleno for the pain and Gaviscon for the acid, however I did vomit once again. The vomit is very dark, however I believe it is not blood related darkness.
My question is: Is this the Flu, or some other more serious condition?
The neck pain continues as does the acid reflux.
I am also getting over congestion and runny nose.
Thank you very much