Do i have UTI? Is there any cure that might work without medication? Should I tell my parents about it?

Patient

Q: About 4 days ago i started to get a burning sensation when i wee. I also have the feeling to uranate more - almost all the time. Im having trouble concentrating when at school as well. I looked up my symptoms and it mostly came under uti. I am not sure what to do and would like it to try and go away soon because i will be going on holiday in just under 3 weeks. Im not sure to tell my parents or not because i don't know what to do. So what im really trying to ask is - Do you think i might have uti? and is there any cure that might work without medication? Thank you for any type of help you can give!

PS: If it helps im female!

Symptoms:  Pain while peeing, Having to go to the bathroom more, strong smell of urine
Doctor