Do I have UTI or something else??

Patient

Q: I found this extra skin in the middle of my vagina and its been bothering me alot, also my urine has a different odor to it and it strings that extra skin in my vagina. Also I have getting the feeling like I have to pee but I really dont....

Symptoms:  Urge to wrine, weird feeling in the urethra when I finish urine
Doctor

A:   The extra skin tag may be a remnant of hymen. The urge to pee and stinging that you experience may be symptoms of an urinary infection. Please visit your physician who may be able to help you better, having been able to run physicals and appropriate investigations on you.