Do i have yeast infection

Patient

Q: Ok, so i'm sixteen, male. I was looking on line and found yeast infections and looked at pictures. Now, my tongue looks like the ones in the picture, and my penis has what it looks like little pimples all over it. My legs have red spots too.

Symptoms:  Itching pain
Do i have yeast infection-1 Do i have yeast infection-2
Doctor

A:   While fungal infections on the tongue is known to cause white patches, there is another condition that is commonly known as Geographic tongue, which is the name of a condition that gets its name from its map-like appearance on the upper surface and sides of the tongue. It may occur in other areas of your mouth, as well.
Geographic tongue is a harmless, benign condition that isn't linked to any infection or cancer. Two other names for geographic tongue are benign migratory glossitis and erythema migrans. Affecting about 1% to 3% of people, geographic tongue can show up at any age. However, it tends to affect middle-aged or older adults more often. It appears to be more common in women than in men.
The images are unclear and proper diagnosis is not possible by only looking at those. The lesions on your penis and spots on the legs are not normal. Please consult your physician for help.