Do I need Actovegin for excess of amniotic fluid treatment

Patient

Q: Hi,

I am from Ukraine and quite concerned in our medicine. Currently I am 26 weeks pregnant; the latest ultrasound at 25 weeks showed that I have quite big baby (79th percentile) and a little excess of amniotic fluid (index 231). Ultrasound confirmed that baby is fine, there are no markers of infections and my placenta is fine. However my midwife prescribed me extra check for: ureaplasma, micoplasma and chlamidia + glucose tolerance test + bacteriological analysis of urine. My analysis results are not yet present but midwife insists on taking medicine "Actovegin" as dropper course right now (without results of analysis). She tells that this medicine is used for better function of placenta.

My question is: do I really need this Actovegin if ultrasound shows fine placenta; and also I feel my baby movement ok so I guess there are no signs of his hypoxia...

Symptoms:  Excess of amniotic fluid
Doctor