Do I need an antidepressant alongside risperidone?

Patient : I was put on risperidone and fluoxetine for about a year and a half because of hallucinations both visual and auditory, last month i stopped fluoxetine due to erectile dysfunction side effect, now my doctor is trying to put me on another antidepressant alongside risperidone because for him risperidone alone might not be sufficient, which i refused my question is do i risk my hallucinations back if i don't take antidepressant?
Symptoms:  I'm not sure, maybe now i hear some voices again on the street