Do I need emergency contraceptive?

Q: I just started a new pack of birth control pills. On Sunday night:I took the first one on time (within an hour or so of my planned time). On Monday night:I forgot to take the second pill of the pack before I went to bed. When I woke up the next morning, I took the late pill (So I was 8-10 hours late).

Not thinking about the pill I missed the night before (and took late just that morning), I had unprotected sex Tuesday evening. I took my Tuesday night pill on time.

Should I take an emergency contraceptive pill (Morning After pill)? I've heard you're more likely to get pregnant if you miss pills early in the pack.

Symptoms:  N/A