Do i need help to conceive?

Patient: Hi im a healthy fit 20 year old female. Im 53kg and having been trying to conceive a baby for 9 months. I have been of the injection (depro vera) for one year. Should i start seeking medical advise?

Symptoms: No pregnancy yet

Doctor: Hello,If you have been off depot provera injection which is a contraceptive, and your periods have resumed with adequ ate ovulation and you have been trying for 9 months then you must get a HSG test done for tubal patency and if patent then you should time your ovulation with the help of ovulation kits and practice timed intercourse during your fertile period. This shall increase your chances. Please discuss in detail with your physician and take an informed decision.regards