Do I need Medical attention/

Patient: I believe I have the flu and I’m wondering if I should seek medical attention

Symptoms: Headache (all over my head feels like someones stabbing my head ), Pressure in my head and chest, Nausea dizziness,Temperature of 102.9, my ears feel plugged up, body is weak, sore throat,and my eyes sting when I blink , Hands are shaky and I cant care anything pretty much without dropping it

Doctor: Thank you for your question. What concerns us the most about your symptoms is your high fever. You are indeed exhibiting symptoms consistent with an influenza infection, but given your fever, it would be best that you seek medical evaluation in person to determine if you need prescription treatment. If you are unable to get to a doctor soon, please take oral analgesic medication such as acetaminophen or ibuprofen to assist in alleviating your fever. Please see your doctor.Thank you for consulting