Do i need surgery with what the mri a said

Q: I just got back my Mri a back from the hospital and I am scared I will need shoulder surgery and can not wait to know untell Monday from the Va doctor can u tell me what this means in English please it say I have a tear of the posterior inferior labarum, separating the labarum from the glenoid rim remaining labarum intact. Impression says tear of posterior inferior labarum.
Mildn tendinopathy of the of the subscapularis and infraspinatus tendon
Trace subacromial/subdeltoid bursa fluid can a doctor tell me what this means disabled veteran desperate lay needs to know

Symptoms:  Pain alread had mria report is in question