Do i need to see a doctor ?and can u tell me whats wrong?

Patient : Hi im a 1o year old girl who weights 60kg and in height 151 .i have a extremely sore right shoulder / arm it runs down my collar bone on the right side and my right shoulder blade i ty pain killers but they dont help at all and i seems to be swollen and its when people touch it i flinch and i wake up 10 times a night in severe pain do u think something is really wrong and should i see a doctor and it make clunky noises
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: 12 days ago I injured my left shoulder somehow inside. Shoulder hurts on raising the arm frontwards or backwards. Pa...

Q: Lower bak pain and generall shoulder pain

Q: I been having constant neck and head pain for almost 7 months now. Woke up one day with terrible headache and stiffed...

Q: I have been having pain in my neck and shoulder for the past 6 weeks after a work accident and all scans have shown n...

Q: I've had multiple shoulder issues, including my latest MRI showing thickening and bursitis. I also now have straighte...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon