Do I need to visit the doctor for my sore throat?

Patient : I am feeling under the weather, sore throat, sinus pressure, headache, coughing up hard green phlegm. Do i need to see a doctor or can i go to the pharmacy and get over the counter medicine?
Symptoms:  Sore throat, feels like knives when i swallow in the morning and at night, currently coughing up med/hard green phlegm , sinus pressure
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. It is possible that you have contracted a bacterial upper respiratory tract infection. Th is needs to be evaluated by your doctor and you will likely be treated with oral antibiotics to clear this infection. Please seek medical attention. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com