Do I need varicocele surgery again?

Patient : Hi, Six years ago I had a varicocelectomy to treat a varicocele that was causing me pain. The surgery stopped the pain but it seems that the veins are still there as I can physically feel them and they sometimes cause slight discomfort. My question is should I get surgery for the residual varicocele in fear that it will spread and get worse over time? Is there a correlation between the time it has remained stable and the odds of it getting worse? It has been stable for almost six years and I am now 24. Thanks.
Doctor :   Varicoceles are known to affect male fertility, apart from the potential to cause pain, so you should see a urologist ab out having your varicocele removed.