Do I Still Have A Chance Of Getting Pregnant

Patient : Do I Still Have A Chance Of Getting Pregnant If I Took Plan B Before Having Sex ? My Partner And I Had unprotected Sex On Tuesday Then Saw Him On Thursday Pop The Plam B Then Did It Again ? Please Help LOL
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query, Plan b should be used within 72 hrs of the intercourse to protect from pregnancy and r epetitive intake of plan b in the same menstrual cycle can actually derange the whole cycle and make the cycle irregular and may cause heavy bleeding as well. Ideally she should wait for the withdrawal bleeding to start before popping the other pill. Regards