Do i take sundays pill today or fridays pill

Patient : I just started my birth control a week ago. Today i mistakenly took next Saturdays pill, which reminds me that i may taken Next Fridays pill yesterday what do i do about that?
Symptoms:  No symptoms
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. If you are using 21 or 28 days birth control pills pack with a ll active pills containing same dose of hormones, taking one day active pill on another day may not lead to any difference. But, if you are using triphasic pills with different hormonal levels, there is possibility of disturbance in contraception function. In that case, the further action depends on the pills you missed, and better to use some additional method of contraception like barrier method for remaining days of the month. Take care.