Do My CBC Results Warrant Getting an Official Second Opinion?

Patient : I was referred by my surgeon to a hematologist to have an elevated WBC evaluated prior to a vertical gastric sleeve surgery (my WBC was 15.75). Specifically, my neutrophils were elevated. The hematologist reviewed my lab work and determined that my differentials were within acceptable ranges and were consistent with 1. stress I underwent while preparing myself for the upcoming surgery (it involved a strict diet), 2. allergies (chronic sinus problems), and 3. allergy related asthma (reactionary asthma). Two weeks after the surgery, I went back to the hematologist for a follow-up. He ran a CBC. My WBC was down to 9.4 but other tests were outside of the normal range. The hematologist said everything looked good and the results were once again consistent with stress, allergies, and asthma. My question is given the results of my CBC, is my hematologist's assessment likely correct or could there be an equally reasonable alternative explanation that would warrant getting an official second opinion? Below are the results of my CBC. WBC 9.4 RBC 4.69 HGB 13.5 HCT 42.5 MCV 90.6 MCH 28.7 MCHC 31.7 (low) RDW 13.0 PLT 341 Neu% 73.7 LY% 13.3 (low) MO% 7.8 EO% 4.2 (high) BA% 1.0 Neu No. (ANC) 6.9 (high) LY No. 1.3 MO No. 0.7 EO No. 0.4 (low) BA No. .10 Thanks! J