Do my daughter have a digestive disorder, maybe gastroparesis? She

Patient : Do my daughter have a digestive disorder, maybe gastroparesis? She is 14, girl, and has had constipation problems since she was about 7, and gets bloated after eating a small snack or even a glass of water. She always gets full after eating a bit, and occasionally has stomach pain like cramping, as well as feeling nauseous after eating occasionally. When she was about 11, she had an unexplained weight loss, about 15 pounds, if that has anything to do with it. Do you think she has gastroparesis or some other digestive disorder? Or is it just because of constipation that she has bloating and fullness after eating?