Do my symptoms point to leukemia or another serious disease?

Patient : Hi. I have some symptoms I'm concerned about. I had unintentional weight loss about five years ago and recently have noticed that I feel fatigued and have shortness of breath. At first, I thought it may be diabetes, but I tested for it at home, and my results are normal. Around the time of my weight loss (late 2008), I also started to have nosebleeds, which I never had anytime before, and they still happen to this day (usually once or twice a month). The amount of weight I lost was a lot. I went from 200 lbs to 150 in just a few weeks without trying, and am now 130 lbs. This past December, I was sick for about two weeks, vomiting for the first couple days, than severe stomach pains for the rest. I even had severe pain in one of my knee caps for a few hours that just disappeared. These symptoms in general just disappeared as well. Another odd occurence, is that I noticed blood in my semen for about two weeks, starting in late December. It's hard for me to go the doctors because I have severe anxiety and agoraphobia, but I'm wondering if my symptoms point to a certain condition. I seem to have many of the symptoms of leukemia, which my father passed away from in 1999, but would I still be alive after so long with the disease if I did have it? Thank you for your help!