Do these symptoms imply pregnancy?

Patient : My period is regular to the day, I had it on october 20th, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex november 1st, I had what seemed like a super super light period last week (a week early) and I've been extremely exhausted, hungry all the time even tho I'm eating more than normal, keep feeling nauseous, but I also thought about the possibility of me being pregnant so I did a lot of looking online. Sooooooo....in your opinion, do you think I might just be imagining all this and therefore forcing my body to have these signs simply bc I had an early period, or...?
Symptoms:  Early light period. Hunger. Constipation. Exhaustion. Aversion to smells and foods.