Do we take our daughter to the doctors or wait it out?

Patient

Q: My 19 year old daughter, away at school, called yesterday to tell us she fainted and hit her head. She faints when she gets dehydrated so we we instructed to get plenty of water. Today she is grogy, seeing a few black spots, hearing "snap, crackle, pop" in her ear, having chest pain, is pale and no appitite. We had her drink some orange juice and walk around for a while. She say is feeling slightly better but we do not know if she should go to the hospital, wait until tomorrow for a doctors apt, or wait this out. It sounds like she might have a sinus infection along with the dehydration

Symptoms:  Dizzy, chest pain, pail, noises in her ear, grogy,
Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. We believe that you should take you daughter to the emergency department for immediate evaluation. It possible that her fainting spell could be due to dehydration or may due to the infection she is currently fighting. She may need to admitted to the hospital for further observation, testing and administration of immediate treatment. Please be guided accordingly.

Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com