Do you think I am pregnant ?

Q: Okay so me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex then we decided to use protection. I was expecting my period on nov. 15th because my period is always late or early, but it never passed more than 7 days. I am now 11 days late! I took two preganacy tests one on the 6th day and another on the 7th day in the morning they both came out negative. I don't know what to do because I still haven't got it. I'm getting worried.

Symptoms:  Headaches,

A:   Thank you for your query.
It is advisable that you opt for a blood test for beta hCG which is more accurate and can detect the hormonal levels even in low concentrations corresponding to the early pregnancy. Sometimes apart from pregnancy stress,strain, over exercise,hormonal imbalance, excessive weight gain or loss,lifestyle modifications,cysts can lead to ammenorhea. It is always advisable to opt for contraceptive methods than going for an abortion in avoiding an unwanted pregnancy. Contraceptive pills if used regularly from day 5 to day 25 of the menstrual cycle provide upto 95% protection in avoiding an unwanted pregnancy.
Hope that answers your query. Have a good day