Do you think I have ADD or ADHD?

Patient

Q: I am suspicious that I might have ADD or ADHD. I have been struggling with this first few weeks of school. I fidget and squirm a lot, my mind wanders all the time. I have a hard time staying focused on something for too long unless I actually find it interesting. I procrastinate WAY too much. These last few nights I've tried to work on some homework on the computer, but soon get distracted or give up because I don't want to do it and can't stay focused on it.

I'm unsure whether any relatives of mine have had ADD or ADHD. Other than these issues, I'm a smart and capable person. I usually do great on my tests and in class work. It's the homework that I really struggle getting myself to do.

Doctor