Doc I'm 22 years of age and this new girl

Patient

Q: Doc I'm 22 years of age and this new girl I'm with is sooooo beautiful but recently I have been struggling to get it up with her or just in general. I have not master bated in a while either but I also have not had sex in a while either. My size is very great compared to average but I can't reach full potential for some odd reason

Doctor

Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com

In most cases, the problem with erection is psychological and worries about penis size and performance anxiety lead to such issues.
You need to be calm and focus more on the act rather than worrying about it.
I will also recommend you take a multivitamin supplement like Cap. Absolute 3G once daily at bedtime for a month.

Hope this was helpful,
Regards.