Doc I'm 22 years of age and this new girl

Patient : Doc I'm 22 years of age and this new girl I'm with is sooooo beautiful but recently I have been struggling to get it up with her or just in general. I have not master bated in a while either but I also have not had sex in a while either. My size is very great compared to average but I can't reach full potential for some odd reason
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com In most cases, the problem with erection is psychologica l and worries about penis size and performance anxiety lead to such issues. You need to be calm and focus more on the act rather than worrying about it. I will also recommend you take a multivitamin supplement like Cap. Absolute 3G once daily at bedtime for a month. Hope this was helpful, Regards.