Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Doc told me i had threatned abortion and i will miscarry

Doc told me i had threatned abortion and i will miscarry

Patient: Doc told me i had threatned abortion and i will miscarry.they gave me amoxycillin for seven days.but i eat for only two days.now i m 20 weeks pregnant.will amoxycillin harm my unborn baby.please help

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.Amoxicillin is the least harmful medication and used widely in pregnancy. It considered to be safe even in an early pregnancy and will not have any hazardous side effects on the growth and development of the baby. Hence, there is nothing for you to worry regarding this aspect.Wish you a safe and successful pregnancy.Hope this helped.Regards