Docor, am i pregnant ??

Patient : I had my periods 2 2eeks ago,and i hav relations the first day of this month.i have vomits and ulcer,about 5 days and still now at this moment.by belly's getting too big and solid.i cant sit.my breast hurts and my nipples are getting darker. am I pregnant?
Symptoms:  Tender, swollen breasts,my nipples are darker.Nausea with or without vomiting.Increased urination. Food aversions or cravings. Cramping. Constipation.ulcers. Abdominal bloating
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Considering the fact that you have had an intercourse after the cycles and also experi encing early pregnancy symptoms, pregnancy is quite a possibility. You may prefer to wait for a couple of weeks as it is too early to test for it. You may test for pregnancy with beta hCG blood test around 26 day of the cycle or even on missing your cycle. This will rule out pregnancy. Hope this helped. Regards