Docter i have red scres on ankle which is now spreading

Patient : Docter i have red scres on ankle which is now spreading ovrr feet ..
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. It seems that you have one of the following: Allergic reaction Infections Bacterial, Viral and Protozoal infection You need to see a Doctor to get a biopsy of the lesion to help you diagnose it. The biopsy will determine the cause and the nature of the lesion. The Doctor will then start you on antibiotics and on steroids to fight autoimmune disorders. See a Doctor as soon as possible. Hope this helps you.