Doctor, do you think I have an STD?

Patient

Q: Hi doctor,

I'm a male, 21 years old.

NOTE: My English isn't that good, but I tried my best:

So, long story short, I had unprotected sex —first time ever having sex— with a 19 years hooker, sadly I was too drunk that I forgot about the condom.

After 2 weeks of that I woke up one day and found myself a bit sweaty and freaked out after that day I couldn't sleep worrying that I might caught a an STD or something.

after couple of days, while I was peeing I noticed a small rash below my stomach on my penis. It's on the penis, but a bit above it , but above it slightly in the left side and the right side, too.

I freaked out, I went to a doctor and he said it's nothing and he gave me some creams and after I used them for 3 days, the rash gone, then I started to notice new hair growing on the place of the previous rash, on both side and the hair is growing directly on my penis on new places.

Then noticed hair growing on my chest, nails are growing like never before, my hands has hair now too, not like before.

After 3 weeks noticed a small, super-tiny, ring of red bumps around the shaft of my penis and that me made me go crazy... I don't know if it's a normal texture of the penis' skin and it has been there forever or not... But I was in an anxiety and started to turn myself to a detective and check every single thing on my body, close up.

This red small, super-tiny, ring of red bumps around the shaft is unseeable with the normal eyes, you must get close enough to actually find it on the shaft.

Couple days later, I had nose bleeding every single week for 2-4 minutes. Then noticed a lymphoma node under the right side of my jaw, I can feel it and touch it, it's not big, but I can easily touch it and under that lymphoma node of couple of inches, I found another small ball shaped lymphoma node.

FREAKED ME OUT.

So I deiced to go and get myself checked out for all the STDs. So I waited another month to get a generated results. Waited like 55 days after I had sex with the hooker, then started with the HIV Combo test and the doctor of the lab said that test come with generated results after 21 days. Took some of my blood and next day they called me and it's negative. Then next week went and did the test for all the other STDs and all came negative,

I was so happy, but still worried and can't get myself thinking that I might have got something, but 2 months isn't enough to show it in the results.

So I waited another month and that lymphoma node under my jaw is still there and I can feel it and can't stop myself from touching after single day to check if it's gone or not. After 3 months (90 days), I went to the lab and made another HIV Combo test and it came out negative.

But... I still I'm worried and terrified and I can't stop thinking about it, nor let it go, I can't even sleep without sleeping pills that I was against for my entire life. I just can't get myself to be the same person again. I'm depressed and terrified ALL the time.

Do you think that 3 months is enough and I should stop worrying about it? The doctor in the lab is saying that I developed some kind of hypochondriac and I should see a psychiatrist, because I don't have HIV, neither any STDs and this lymphoma node is related to something and any thing symptoms are, too, related to something else after that period of time and I should stop wasting my money in the tests, because it will be the same no matter what.

But the nose bleed is still frequent with me, so is the lymphoma node and the ring of super-tiny pink bumps around my shaft.

So I went to a typical ER doctor today, and he said it's nothing and I have some sort of throat Inflammation and it's very common that a lymphoma node will appear in that case. So he gave me some antibiotic pills and nasal spray for the nose bleed.

Please doctor, relief me with a detailed answer, I'm losing it here, I can't live like that.

Symptoms:  Nose bleeding, lymphoma node
Doctor