Doctor gave option of natural miscarriage or D&C

Patient

Q: Hi, I was given the option by my doctor to do natural miscarriage or D&C . I want to know some methods I can use to speed up process for a natural miscarriage. For example I have heard that ground cinnamon can reduce the pain and speed the process along. Also how much should I intake without causes any more harm to my body. By the way I just found out my baby died at 8 weeks and don't want to have to undergo anymore medical procedures. Please respond as soon as possible.

Doctor

In allopathy, we do not accept natural miscarriage as a form of treatment for abortion as there could be a lot of complications like incomplete abortion, heavy vaginal bleeding, sepsis, etc. You will have to see a gynecologist and consider options like medical termination, followed by a D & C if needed. Do not attempt any natural measures of termination.

Hope this helped.