Ask The Doctor > Pending > DOCTOR I AM 29 YEARS OLD 2 YEAR BACK GOT MARRIED

DOCTOR I AM 29 YEARS OLD 2 YEAR BACK GOT MARRIED

Patient: DOCTORI AM 29 YEARS OLD. 2 YEAR BACK GOT MARRIED. LAST 1 YEAR WE TRIED FOR CHILD. NOW AFTER DOCTOR CONCENTRATION AND TEST I KNOW THATI HAVE:1. BILATERAL POYCYSTIC OVERY.2. Hsg IS OK.3. HUSBAND SEMEN NORMOZOOSPERMIA.MY CYCLE LENTH 34-36DAYS. LENGTH 3-4.LAST MONTH DOCTOR PRESCRIBE ME1. HUMOG 75 INJECTION (HMG 75I.U.) – D1; D32. GOODOVA 50MG (ENCLOMIPHENE) – D2 to D63. DUPHASTON 10MG (DYDROGESTERONE TABLET IP) – D20 to D34. 2 TAB PER DAY4. FOLVITE MB 1 CAP DAILY CONT.I TAKE THE ABOVE ALL FOR LAST MONTH AND USG ON DAY19. FOUND 23 MM FOLICLE AND E.T. 10 MM.AFTER TAKING ALL THE MEDICINE I AM FELLING EXHAUSTION AND DIZZY (GIDDINESS)BUT YESTERDAY (DAY 37) I GOT PERIOD.I AM STAYING FAR FROM MY DOCTOR AND NO USG FACILITY NEARBYMY DOCTOR TOLD TO CONTINUE THE MEDICINE FOR 3 MONTHS, AND TRIED FOR 4 MONTHS.PLEASE SUGGEST THAT WHETHER THE TREATMENT IS OK.OR ANY ADDITION IS REQUIRED.N.B: 1.DOCTOR PRESCRIBE ME TO TAKE DUPHALAC (LACTULOSE SOLUTION USP), BUT IT IS NOT WORKING FOR ME. SOME TIME I AM TAKING GERBISA TABLET (BISACODYL TABLET) FOR PROPER STOOL. PLEASE SUGGEST GOOD MEDICINE FOR PROPER STOOL WHICH IS NOT EFFECT MY PREGNANCY TREATMENT.

Symptoms: Infertility

Doctor: