Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Doctor, I am suffering from unknown problem My body feels

Doctor, I am suffering from unknown problem My body feels

Patient: Doctor, I am suffering from unknown problem.. My body feels like burning and my mouth feels like sour. I can’t sleep well.. What could be my problem?

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.You seem to be suffering from an infection of the gut or a general prodrome. Sometimes, severe gastritis can cause insomnia and lack of sleep. Stress is the main cause of such symptoms.We also need to rule out intestinal infections, amoebiasis, blood infections and many more.Kindly consult a physician for an examination and investigations to detect the actual cause. Vitamin supplements like B complex, antioxidants like green tea and mint can help you. Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration. Sip in lots of fruit juices daily as well.In case of an infection, the doctor will need to start you on antibiotics.Hope this helped.Regards