Doctor I'm 18 gonna marry my boy friend next month, we tried sex 2 times but its failed.

Patient : Doctor Im 18 gonna marry my boy friend next month,we tried sex for two times but it failed he cant even enter his finger fully into my vagina and I think my vagina was small im virgin..its so paining for me what can I do?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Dyspareunia due to small vaginal orifice is common in the newlywed ladies. Dyspareunia i s the medical term for painful sexual intercourse. The symptoms are significantly more common in women. The pain can primarily be on the external surface of the genitalia but may be seated deeper in the pelvis too, and upon deep pressure against the cervix. It can affect a small portion of the vulva or vagina or be felt all over the surface. Understanding the duration, location, and nature of the pain is important in identifying the causes of the pain. Tight vagina is a common cause. The problem eases out with repeated attempt. Initially, the use of OCT vaginal lubricants may be of great help. Some other problems may also produce similar symptoms, like congenital vaginal abnormality, rigidity of the hymenal ring or vaginitis. A medical evaluation is required in your case. Hope this helps you. Wish you good health.