Doctor I’m a 22 year old boy My

Patient: Doctor.. I’m a 22 year old boy… My height is only 157cm…..can you please suggest any tablets that could boost up my height…. I’ve been doing hanging exercises for long.. But could find no results

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.Height is constitutional and a lot depends on the height of your parents. If you don’t have any medical issues, the height you have is constitutional.Height increases till a age, then it stops increasing as the end of long bones fuse by this time (As you are 22 years old, your long bones end must have fused by now).If you don’t have any medical problems, i would not suggest you any medicine for that. Some people try hormones, but trust me interfering with hormones of your body can be serious.Since you have no problems, you can just get your thyroid test done, however its unlikely to be a cause.Stay away from Newspaper & TV advertisements claiming to increase your heightRemember”Stature doesn’t make a difference, Acts does.” Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy